The Education & Employment Resource Center (EERC) goals are to assist residents with:
- assessing education and work experience and aspirations
- setting education and employment goals
- strengthening educational background, identifying employment interests and opportunities
- developing/strengthening job skills, preparing to seek employment
- attaining employment at a livable wage with benefits
Services are provided by EERC staff and volunteers, and through extensive working relationships with community education, training and job development programs.