Thank you for your interest in volunteering at New Hope Housing! We rely on dedicated and compassionate volunteers like you to ensure success for all of our clients and programs.
There are many ways to get involved today at our shelters and housing programs in Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, and Falls Church.
We welcome corporate, religious, and college groups for ongoing volunteering and special days of service. Please contact Liza Feiler at email@example.com if you wish to serve as a group.
We’re continuing to require updated COVID vaccinations for all volunteers and requiring wearing masks onsite for the safety of everyone.
To get started, please click the link below to fill out the application. Once completed, you will receive an email with next steps and links for the next orientation. You will also be added to our monthly volunteer e-newsletter with new volunteer opportunities and updates. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Group volunteer orientations are held online on the 2nd Tuesday of every month from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm. You will receive a link to the Zoom call after you apply.
Important Notes for All Volunteers:
- Onsite volunteers must be at least 18 years of age (there are opportunities for youth to volunteer offsite or in the community)
- We do require masks for all indoor volunteers tasks
- All volunteers must complete an orientation and be signed up to serve; no walk-ins please
- All pre-court or court-mandated service hours must be pre-approved
- Please always wear close-toed shoes
- If you are signed up to volunteer but become unable to, please contact us as soon as possible
If you have any questions, please contact Liza Feiler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-799-2293 ext. 11.