Position Title: Temporary Program Coordinator
Status: Temporary, Full Time from 11/01/2019 – 03/31/2020
Summary of Duties:
The Coordinator manages the Hypothermia program at Bailey’s Crossroads Community Shelter to ensure operations run smoothly and that guests have an excellent stay during the cold seasons. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys fast paced work.
- Supervises shelter staff so that daily living needs for each guest is being met.
- Coordinates operations such as transportation and laundry.
- Reviews forms and notes about clients’ stay with new Hope Housing.
- Strong Spanish verbal ability preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social services or related field preferred.
- Some management experience, with the homeless and/or people diagnosed with behavioral health and substance abuse disorders populations.
- Customer service oriented.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule.
- Willingness to undergo background check.
- Current Driver’s license and good driving record.
Falls Church, VA (Bailey’s Crossroads Community Shelter)
$20 per hour
To Apply: Complete the Employment Inquiry form, or, send resume to email@example.com with the title of the position in the subject line. New Hope Housing is proud to be an EOE/ADA employer that values diversity.