Position Title: Case Manager (General)
Status: Permanent, Full Time
Summary of Duties:
The Case Manager carries a caseload and addresses clients’ diverse every day needs/goals. This is a good position for someone who enjoys working with clients in several life domains such as health care, relationships, housing etc.
- Educates and coaches clients on everyday living needs such as laundry, keeping medical appointments, etc.
- Advocates and assist clients in obtaining services such as alcohol and drug treatment.
- Completes forms and notes about clients’ services with New Hope Housing.
- Strong Spanish verbal ability preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social services or related field preferred.
- Some experience working with the homeless and/or people diagnosed with behavioral health and substance abuse disorders.
- Customer service oriented.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule.
- Willingness to undergo background check.
- Current Driver’s license and good driving record.
Alexandria, VA and Falls Church, VA (Gartlan House and Max’s Place)
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Robust benefits package.
To Apply: Complete the Employment Inquiry form, or, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the position in the subject line. New Hope Housing is proud to be an EOE/ADA employer that values diversity.