Position Title: Bilingual Client Services Specialist (On-Call)
Status: Permanent, Part Time
Summary of Duties:
The Specialist reports for duty in a shelter or supported living home and works to ensure clients have an excellent stay. This is a great learning position for someone who is interested in pursuing a career in social services or an experienced professional looking to keep their skill set sharp.
- Assist clients with everyday skills such as laundry, keeping medical appointments, etc.
- Completes forms and writes notes about clients’ stay with New Hope Housing.
- As a member of the services team, partner with client’s case manager to achieve client goals.
- Strong Spanish verbal ability.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Some experience working with the homeless and/or people diagnosed with behavioral health and substance abuse disorders.
- Customer service oriented.
- Willingness to undergo background check.
- Current Driver’s license and good driving record.
Arlington, VA (Susan’s Place); Falls Church, VA; Ft. Belvoir (Eleanor U. Kennedy Shelter)
$15 per hour
To Apply: Complete the Employment Inquiry form, or, send resume to email@example.com with the title of the position in the subject line. New Hope Housing is proud to be an EOE/ADA employer that values diversity.