Position Title: Bilingual Case Manager (Housing)
Status: Permanent, Full Time
Summary of Duties:
The Case Manager carries a caseload and specializes in housing clients. This is a good position for someone who has developed a niche in housing and enjoys working with adults.
- Develops and maintains housing network to ease housing process for clients.
- Creates and changes “housing plan” for assigned caseload.
- Completes forms and notes about clients’ services with New Hope Housing.
- Strong Spanish verbal ability preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social services or related field preferred.
- Some experience working with the homeless and/or people diagnosed with behavioral health and substance abuse disorders.
- Customer service oriented.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule.
- Willingness to undergo background check.
- Current Driver’s license and good driving record.
Falls Church, VA (Bailey’s Crossroads Community Shelter)
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Robust benefits package.
To Apply: Complete the Employment Inquiry form, or, send resume to email@example.com with the title of the position in the subject line. New Hope Housing is proud to be an EOE/ADA employer that values diversity.