Thank you for your interest in volunteering at New Hope Housing! We rely on dedicated and compassionate volunteers like you to ensure success for all of our clients and programs.
There are many ways to get involved today at our shelters and housing programs in Arlington, Alexandria, Fairfax, and Falls Church.
We welcome corporate, religious, and college groups for ongoing volunteering and special days of service. Please contact Michelle Hook at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to serve as a group.
To get started, please click the link below to fill out the application. Once completed, you will receive an email with next steps and links for the next orientation. You will also be added to our monthly volunteer e-newsletter with new volunteer opportunities and updates. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Volunteer orientations are held online on the 2nd Tuesday of every month from 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm and the fourth Tuesday of every month at noon. Following your completed online application, you will receive information to RSVP for an orientation. The Zoom link will be sent to you once you’ve chosen a day and time to attend orientation.
Important Notes for All Volunteers:
- Onsite volunteers must be at least 18 years of age (there are opportunities for youth to volunteer offsite or in the community)
- All volunteers must complete an orientation and be signed up to serve; no walk-ins please
- All pre-court or court-mandated service hours must be pre-approved
- Please always wear close-toed shoes
- If you are signed up to volunteer but become unable to, please contact us as soon as possible
If you have any questions, please contact Michelle Hook at email@example.com or 703-799-2293 ext. 11.