- By Mail — Please make your check payable to “New Hope Housing” and mail to: 8407-E Richmond Highway, Alexandria, Virginia, 22309.
- Online — Please use our new online donation form.
- Vehicle Donations — Please use our vehicle donation form.
- In-Kind Donations — Learn more about In-Kind Donations.
- NAP Tax Credit Program — Information & Resources for the NAP Tax Credit Program.
Provide ongoing support for a family or individual by making a monthly gift online or through bank draft.
Contact Jan-Michael Sacharko for assistance in setting up a monthly gift.
United Way and Combined Federal Campaign
New Hope Housing is a participating agency in the United Way of the National Capital Area (UWNCA) and the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). If you participate in these campaigns, you may designate a gift to New Hope Housing using the following codes:
- UW: #8179
- CFC: #13831
- CVC: #8548
Employee Matching Campaigns
If your employer has a gift or volunteer matching program, you can designate New Hope Housing to be the beneficiary.
List our Development Director, Jan-Michael Sacharko as contact with information below.
We work for the day that homelessness is just a short-term emergency, but until that day we need your help. Bequests, retirement plans, trusts, and life insurance can all be structured to benefit you, your family, and New Hope Housing.
Contact Jan-Michael Sacharko if you would like to talk about a planned gift.