generic viagraFill our clients’ tables by:
- Hosting a Thanksgiving or Christmas food drive.
- Donating a food basket for a single adult.
- Donating grocery store gift cards for our clients to purchase turkeys. Grocery stores along Route One are best.
- Serving a meal at one of our supportive housing sites
- Download Holiday Food Basket List Here
Light up a single adult’s life this holiday by:
- Adopting a single adult for the holidays. Wishlists will be available beginning Nov. 10.
- Providing a gift card for residents to go shopping for groceries, new clothes, or special housewares. Gift cards to Target, Walmart, TJ Maxx/Marshalls, Ross, and grocery stores are best.
cheap viagraMake a child’s holiday wish come true by:
- Adopting a child and fulfill his or her holiday wishlist. Wishlists will be available beginning November 10.
- Donating gift cards for parents to purchase their children new clothing. Stores located along Route One are best.
- Hosting a special program for the children, such as holiday card and gift making for their parents.
Click here to sign-up for any of these opportunities or contact New Hope Housing’s Volunteer Coordinator, Sami Smyth, at email@example.com or 703-799-2293 x. 11.