Employment and Education Resource Center Supervisor Job Description
Would cheap viagra you like to make a difference in someone’s life by helping them find housing or a job? Employment and Education Resource Center (EERC) Assistant volunteers work one on one with residents on employment and housing searches. You can also support our housing locators by providing resources to help residents locate appropriate housing.
As an EERC Assistant, you have the following responsibilities:
- Open and close the EERC on time and maintain a clean environment
- Supervise the use of computers and monitor internet usage to ensure residents are using the computers for employment and housing searches
- Ensure clients follow the rules of the EERC
- Help clients by answering their questions to the best of your ability
- Provide general help with computer operation and software features, such as setting up an e-mail account, printing, saving, and retrieving documents.
- Report supply needs and damaged/faulty equipment.
- Exercise time management allowing all residents time to use the computers or have their questions answered
- Treat all clients with dignity and respect, maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Basic knowledge of PC’s, printers, and experience with common software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must attend EERC training offered once a quarter or one-on-one by appointment in order to begin volunteering.
- Background check in order to volunteer at the Alexandria Community Shelter.
EERC Hours of Operation:
We request that volunteers are able to serve on a consistent basis (once a week if possible, but scheduling is flexible).
Regular positions are available at our Alexandria and our Fort Belvoir locations.
Alexandria Community Shelter: Open 7 days a week from 9-12, 2-5, and 6-9.
For more information about volunteering contact:
Nicole Dillon, Volunteer Coordinator, email@example.com, 703-799-2293 x.22
To apply to volunteer as the Employment and Education Resource Center Supervisor, click here:
Volunteer Application Form
If you are already approved to volunteer in the EERC, please sign in below