Many businesses and organizations, as well viagra for sale as individuals, help New Hope Housing by providing donations of supplies, food, equipment, furnishings and other in-kind donation items that meet residents’ needs or support staff work. Annually over $130,000 of in-kind donations from our many community partners help make our work possible! Thank you!
***We cannot currently provide pickup for large furniture donations. If you have furniture to donate and you can drop it off at a specific location, we ask that you call 703-799-2293 to determine if there is a current need and when and where it needs to be delivered. We thank you for your gifts and your patience! – September 8, 2015
Some in-kind donations are always helpful:
- sheets, blankets, towels and washcloths, especially during winter months when the number of residents in shelter increases
- baby care items–diapers, baby wipes, baby shampoo, etc.
- food donations–large donations for meals at shelters, or smaller donations that can be distributed to residents in transitional housing programs
- toiletries–shampoo, soap, razors, shaving cream, lotions, etc.
There are many other items that may be needed occasionally or during particular seasons, such as:
- children’s clothing and school supplies as residents prepare for the school year;
- furniture items of all types and other household items (flatware, dishes, pots and pans) as a family or single resident prepares to move from the shelter to transitional or permanent housing; and
- games, toys, puzzles, books, or athletic equipment for recreational programming for residents.
For information on current in-kind donation needs, check the Current Needs List, or contact Nicole Dillon, Volunteer and Event Coordinator at 703-799-2293, ext. 22, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linens and toiletries may be taken to the buy viagra Kennedy Shelter (9155 Richmond Hwy) or Alexandria Community Shelter (2355-B Mill Road). Food donations may be taken to Kennedy. Baby supplies may be taken to Alexandria Community Shelter or the administration office (8407E Richmond Hwy). For all other donations (household goods, furniture), please contact Martha Faconer, Director of Operations (703) 799-0200 or Nicole Dillon, (703) 799-2293 ex 22.
Many business or community groups combine volunteer service and donations by collecting viagra online donated items to meet a special need, for example, a food drive, or back-to-school supplies drive. If your group would like to conduct a special drive, again please contact Nicole Dillon.