Our vision is a home and bright future for every man, woman, and child in our community.
New Hope Housing provides homeless individuals with shelter and the tools to build a better life.
The core values of New Hope Housing are:
- We renew hope that homelessness is solvable.
- We welcome all, including the un-welcomed.
- We treat each individual with dignity and respect.
- We believe that a competent and dedicated staff is critical to our mission.
- We are effective stewards of the human and financial resources entrusted to us.
- We are a community-based organization.
Since 1978 New Hope Housing has been providing a comprehensive, innovative array of services to homeless families and single adults. New Hope Housing is the oldest and largest provider of shelter beds in northern Virginia. Grounded in our vision, mission and core values, we offer innovative and lasting solutions to end the cycle of homelessness by providing homeless men and women the services they need to change their lives and succeed. Each of these success stories contributes to a stronger, healthier community for all.